- Abstracts for poster / oral presentation are welcomed for the AFSRA Annual Scientific Meeting 2023 in Morocco
- The submitted work should be related to the science and clinical practice of regional anaesthesia, acute pain and chronic pain .
- Prizes will be awarded for the top 3 submissions.
- Opening date for submission is 3rd Aug 2023 and closing date is 4th Sept 2023.
- Successful candidates will be notified by email on 10th Sept 2023.
- A minimum of one author from each abstract is expected to register for the conference.
- All accepted abstracts will be published on the AFSRA website, and will be granted 50% discount on registration fees .
The top 3 abstracts will be invited for oral presentation in the conference plus the following prizes :
-Free full registration and hotel accommodation for 1st place.
-Free full registration for 2nd and 3rd places .
- All accepted authors have the option to display printed poster at the conference and discuss their project with the panel in allotted time slots.
- Enter a title for your abstract in less than 20 words.
- The abstract submission is max a 250-word excluding title, author details and references.
- The text of the abstract should contain the following headings; introduction, methods, results and discussion. Case reports should follow introduction, case or cases, discussion.
- A statement must be included indicating ethical approval where applicable.
- Use a blank line to separate paragraphs.
- References should be in Vancouver style.
- Enter details of each author.
- Disclose any financial support or conflict of interest where applicable.